Tuesday, December 2, 2008

wow, I really haven't posted in forever

Okay, so a quick post.

I really enjoyed chapel today - don't get me wrong, for the most part, I ususally really enjoy chapel. Anyway, today, Dr. John was speaking about Jesus and how the Word became flesh. He was sharing stories from the Old Testament about the Angel of the Lord, who is the pre-incarnate Christ, and he said "Jesus was just showing up all over". When he said it, I wanted to laugh - I just smiled, but as he continued speaking, I realize, Jesus really does show up all over. So, then I wrote it down in my notes and I have thought about that statement several times today - I am so thankful Jesus does show up all over. He can be found. Sometimes in ways, places, and to people I might not expect, but He is so good and He loves us so much, that He always shows up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, Shushan, you really haven't posted in forever =)