Saturday, February 6, 2010

confessions of an extrovert

True story, I confess, I - Shushan Marie Richardson - am a complete extrovert! For one of my classes we took personality test. Completely balanced was 0 and you could go 100 points to introvert or 100 points to extrovert - I scored an 89 on the extrovert side. To me this means that there are other people who are more extroverted then I am, but others act like it is off the chart. I really do love being with people and I really do love people. I also really loved my extrovertedness.

As we were parting today a friend mentioned that he needed some time alone and when I agreed, he didn't believe me. There are lots of things I like to do all alone, I like to read alone, though I am equally happy to do it with another person too. Study, I do study better by myself, but I perfer to study with other people. Okay, I admit that usually just turns into talking. I like to sleep and well, sleeping really is about 1/3 of the day, honestly that is a lot of time alone!

1 comment:

T. Gibson said...

Shuie I love you! Your extrovertedness is a huge blessing to all of us introverts who are too shy to reach out. You do the reaching instead. So fun. I love your post! Hugs, Tiff