Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog about blogging

True story - I like to ramble! Not a huge suprise to anyone who has ever met me. Most often I speak the words in my head, but I also enjoy putting them down on paper (or computer as the case may be). I love being able to go back and read things I wrote, the words remind me of the thoughts and feelings I was having at the time of the writing. Somehow it is fuller and deeper than a regular memory.

I am reading the book, Amusing Ourselves to Death by Neil Postman. In his discussion of written word as more than an echo of the spoken word, but that it has its own voice and in writing we are talking to no one and everyone at the same time.

It is vastly interesting and it causes me to want to write more. So more attention to the blog!
More another day, but that is all for now.
Shushan

No comments: