Thursday, June 23, 2011

a camera

I really need to get a camera. None of the pictures on my facebook were posted by me. Sort of ridiculous. I was looking at other people's blogs today and I decided that I really need to post pictures too! So, that is my next goal - get a camera. Of course, then I will need to take pictures. Something I admit that I am not really great at doing. I usually forget to take them when I want to or I forget my camera. The honest truth is that could take them with my phone, but I don't know how to get the photos off my phone once I have taken them. Admittedly, a silly problem. maybe I should invite one of my "photo happy" friends along with me on all my adventures and then the problem would be solved.

OH Well. Not a problem to be solved today!
Shushan

No comments: